Mississippi RiverRadio, LLC Contest Rules
Clear 94-KKLR – Z95 The Bone-KJEZ – News Radio 930 KWOC
Mississippi RiverRadio, LLC (MRR, LLC)
- MRR, LLC contests are open to listeners 18 years of age and older.
- Contest sponsors, MRR, LLC employees, and their household members are not eligible.
- Only one prize will be awarded to any person or address within a thirty (30) day period. Winners become ineligible to participate in any other MRR, LLC contest for thirty (30) days.
- A winner later found to be ineligible will be disqualified and will be disqualified and will forfeit their prize
- Any taxes, fees, gratuities, etc. are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Winners waive the rights to any prize not claimed in thirty (30) days. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any and all claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a contest runner-up at the discretion of MRR, LLC.
- Prizes must be picked up during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at MRR, LLC studios located at 1015 West Pine,Poplar Bluff,MO 63901. Winners must show photo I.D. at the time of claiming their prize.
- By their participation, contestants give us implicit permission to record telephone calls, and use their name, voice, and likeness for promotional purposes on air or in writing. Winner’s conversations may be broadcast periodically on MRR, LLC. All winners agree to grant MRR, LLC permission to broadcast the conversation and further agree to identify themselves, and their city of residence. Likewise, all winners grant MRR, LLC permission to broadcast their name, city of residence, and their cash and prize winnings as part of live and recorded promotional announcements on MRR, LLC and publicity in other media, including TV and newspapers. All contest entries become the property of MRR, LLC.
- All winners understand that MRR, LLC will not be held responsible for any injuries that may result from, in whole or in part, the contest or prizes awarded. Winners understand that MRR, LLC has the right to make the final decisions.
- All contest statutes and provisions of the State ofMissouriand the U.S. Federal Government, including the Federal Communications Commission restrictions, apply. MRR, LLC, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors, or representatives absolve themselves of any liability, financial, physical, or otherwise, resultant of any “on” or “off” air contest staged by MRR, LLC. MRR, LLC is not responsible for defective prizes. All prizes are non-transferable, void where prohibited by law.
- Any contest winner receiving a prize in excess of $600 will receive a Form 1099 for federal and state tax declaration of prize. All winners will receive their cash prize from MRR, LLC within twenty-one (21) days after winning. Winners understand and agree that they are responsible for any/all taxes incurred on prizes received.
- These official contest rules are available for review at the MRR, LLC office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 5p.m. The rules are also available by mail, by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Official Rules, Mississippi River Radio, 1015 West Pine, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901, or by our website.
- River Radio is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Apple. The station apps available for River Radio stations on Apple’s App Store are not endorsed or sponsored by Apple or any Apple owned properties, in any form or fashion.